When choosing pavers for a red brick house, consider colors such as grey, tan, or a cooler shade of red.
These colors will complement the warm tones of the red brick without clashing or appearing too overpowering.
Grey pavers offer a neutral, contemporary look that contrasts well with the traditional red brick. Tan or sandy-colored pavers bring out the natural, earthy tones in the red brick, creating a harmonious, integrated look.
A cooler shade of red can also work, as it creates a monochromatic color scheme that adds depth and interest to your home’s exterior.
When selecting pavers for your red brick house, focus on neutral and earth-toned colors that complement the warmth of the brick without overpowering the design.
Light-colored, gray, and natural hues offer a harmonious blend, while contrasting textures add visual depth to the landscape. Ultimately, the right paver color enhances the overall aesthetic and curb appeal of your home.
7 Color Options: Complementary Appeal Pavers Go With Red Brick House:
|Neutral tone, versatile
|Highlights red brick, adds contrast
|Warm, earthy color
|Complements red brick, adds harmony
|Dark, bold color
|Enhances red brick, creates depth
|Rich, natural hue
|Blends with red brick, adds warmth
|Light, neutral shade
|Complements red brick, adds softness
|Subtle, cool tone
|Contrasts with red brick, adds elegance
|Warm, earthy tone
|Matches red brick, creates a cohesive look
Tips for Choosing the Right Paver Color for a Red Brick House
Choosing The Right Color Scheme
Choosing the perfect color scheme to complement a red brick house can be a daunting task. Consider opting for pavers in neutral tones like beige or gray to create a harmonious and visually appealing contrast.
Don’t forget to get a sample first to ensure the colors are compatible with your brick exterior.
Red brick houses exude a classic charm that many homeowners find appealing. But when it comes to choosing the right color scheme for your pavers, it’s important to keep a few factors in mind.
In this section, we will explore the considerations involved in harmonizing pavers with a red brick house.
Factors To Consider
When selecting paver colors for your red brick house, here are some key factors to take into account:
- Brick Color: Notice the specific shade of red in your brick. Is it more of a deep maroon or a lighter, rusty red? Understanding the exact hue will help you better determine which paver colors will complement it.
- Contrast or Blend: Decide whether you want your pavers to create a striking contrast with the red brick or if you prefer a more subtle, blended look. Both options can create visually pleasing results, but it’s important to have a clear vision before making your choice.
- Architecture Style: Consider the architectural style of your home. Is it traditional or modern? The style of your house can influence the best color scheme for your pavers. Traditional styles often pair well with earthy tones, while modern designs may benefit from a bolder color palette.
- Curb Appeal: Think about the overall curb appeal you want to achieve. Choose colors that will enhance the beauty of your red brick house, making it a standout in the neighborhood.
- Personal Preference: Ultimately, your personal taste and preferences play a significant role in the color scheme you select. Trust your instincts and choose paver colors that resonate with you.
By considering these factors, you can confidently select pavers that harmonize with your red brick house, creating a cohesive and visually appealing exterior.
Remember, the goal is to enhance the beauty of your home while adding your unique touch. With the right color scheme, your red brick house will become an enviable sight for all who pass by.
Popular Color Options For Pavers
Looking to match pavers with a red brick house? Consider popular color options such as earth tones like brown and tan, or even contrasting shades like charcoal grey or slate.
Choose colors that enhance the overall aesthetic and complement the brick facade.
When it comes to choosing the right color pavers for your red brick house, it’s important to consider options that complement the warm tones of the brick and enhance its overall aesthetic appeal.
To help you make an informed decision, here are three popular color options for pavers: Earth Tones, Neutral Colors, and Contrasting Hues.
- Terracotta: With its reddish-brown hue, terracotta pavers create a harmonious blend with the red brick, lending a rustic and earthy feel to your outdoor space.
- Sandstone: The warm tones of sandstone pavers, including beige, tan, and brown, nicely complement the red brick, offering a natural and organic look.
- Autumn Blend: Combining shades of brown, red, and orange, autumn blend pavers bring a touch of warmth and richness to your outdoor area, enhancing the charm of your red brick house.
- Gray: Opting for gray pavers is a safe and timeless choice as they provide a neutral backdrop that allows the red brick to stand out while creating a contemporary and sophisticated appeal.
- Charcoal: If you’re looking to add a touch of drama and contrast to your red brick house, go for charcoal pavers. The dark hue adds depth to your outdoor space, creating an elegant and modern look.
- Cream: Cream pavers offer a soft and muted color option that complements the red brick, creating a subtle and understated aesthetic.
- Blue Stone: By choosing blue stone pavers, you can create a striking contrast with the red brick. The cool gray-blue tones of these pavers provide a visual impact and a unique touch to your outdoor area.
- Olive Green: For a more vibrant and eye-catching look, consider olive green pavers. The green color contrasts beautifully with the red brick, adding a pop of color and an element of surprise to your outdoor space.
Remember, the choice of paver color ultimately depends on personal preference and the specific style you want to achieve for your red brick house.
By considering these popular options – Earth Tones, Neutral Colors, and Contrasting Hues – you can find the perfect pavers that will enhance the beauty and character of your home.
Tips For Achieving The Perfect Look
When choosing pavers for a red brick house, consider colors that complement the warm tones of the brick, such as earthy browns or neutral grays.
Avoid overpowering the brick with vibrant colors, and opt for a natural and cohesive look that enhances your home’s curb appeal.
Whether you are planning to renovate your outdoor space or build a new pathway, choosing the right color pavers for a red brick house can make a significant impact on the overall aesthetic.
To help you achieve the perfect look, here are some tips to consider:
Create Visual Balance
- Opt for earthy tones: Select paver colors that complement the red brick house by sticking to natural, earthy tones. Shades like tan, beige, brown, and charcoal gray can create a harmonious blend with the warm tones of the brick.
- Consider contrasting shades: If you prefer a bolder look, contrasting colors can work well with a red brick house. Dark gray or black pavers can add a modern touch and create visual interest when paired with the vibrant red brick.
- Test sample pavers: Before making your final decision, it’s essential to obtain samples of different paver colors and place them against the red brick house. This will allow you to visualize how the combination will look and ensure the colors complement each other.
Play With Texture
- Choose textured pavers: Consider incorporating textured pavers to add depth and character to your outdoor space. Rough finishes or patterns can be a great way to create contrast against the smooth surface of red brick, adding visual appeal to the overall design.
- Mix and match textures: Don’t be afraid to mix different textures to create a dynamic and unique look. Combining smooth and textured pavers can create an interesting interplay and enhance the overall aesthetic.
Seek Professional Advice
Consult a landscaping expert:
If you are unsure about which color pavers will best complement your red brick house, it’s advisable to seek professional advice from a landscaping expert.
They have the knowledge and experience to guide you in choosing the perfect paver color, considering factors such as the style of your home and the surrounding environment.
Visit a local showroom:
Visiting a local showroom that specializes in pavers can provide you with a broader range of options to choose from.
The experts at the showroom can help you find the ideal color paver that matches the red brick house and fits your desired design aesthetic.
Remember that when selecting pavers for a red brick house, the goal is to achieve a cohesive and visually pleasing look.
By considering the tips mentioned above and seeking professional advice when needed, you can create a stunning outdoor space that complements your red brick house perfectly.
In conclusion, there are many options when it comes to choosing pavers to compliment a red brick house.
While red and earthy tones may be the most obvious choice, there are also many neutral shades and even some cooler tones that can create a beautiful and cohesive look.
Consider factors such as surrounding landscaping, architecture, and personal style when making a decision. It may be helpful to gather samples and visualize how each option would look against the brick.
Whatever shade you choose, be sure to properly maintain and care for your pavers to keep them looking like new.
DID YOU KNOW
According to a recent survey, more than 70% of homeowners cite outdoor living spaces as a top priority for their home design and renovation projects.colorvisit
FAQ About What Color Pavers Go With Red Brick House?
What type of paver colors will go with a red brick house?
Neutral colors such as beige, tan, grey or brown can coordinate well with a red brick house.
Will light or dark pavers look best with a red brick house?
Light-colored pavers typically look best with a red brick house, as the light colors will provide a nice contrast and bring out the color of the brick.
What complimentary colors will look good with red brick?
Tan, beige, brown, or grey will provide a nice complimentary palette to red brick.
Are there any hazards to consider when pairing paver colors with a red brick house?
Depending on the color chosen, there can be a risk of creating a busy look if the colors are too bright or too similar to the hue of the brick.
It’s important to consider the impact of different colors and select a shade that helps to bring out the best features of the red brick.
Bonus Information: What Color Pavers Go With Red Brick House?
What color pavers go best with red brick?
If you have a red brick house and you want to install pavers, you might be wondering which color would look the best.
It’s essential to choose a paver that matches or complements the color of your house to create a cohesive and attractive look.
Here are some color options for pavers that go well with a red brick house:
- Neutral gray or tan colored pavers can be an excellent choice as they provide contrast while keeping the focus on the red brick.
- Brown pavers can create a warm and inviting look while blending well with the red brick.
- Charcoal pavers can provide a sleek and modern look that complements the red brick.
Keep in mind that the color of your pavers isn’t the only factor to consider when choosing pavers for your red brick house.
The texture and size of the pavers can also impact the appearance of your outdoor space. Be sure to get samples and experiment with different options before making a final decision.
What color looks best with red brick?
If you have a red brick house and are looking to install pavers to your outdoor space, you might wonder what color pavers will look good with your house.
Although there is no single answer that fits all, there are some pavers color options that will complement the red brick.
Here are some ideas to help you find the right paver color:
- Blend with the brick: A paver that features a mix of colors can be a great choice, as it will blend in with the brick and create a cohesive look. For example, pavers that have shades of red, brown, and orange.
- Contrast with the brick: Pavers that have a contrasting color to the brick can be a great choice as well. Dark grey or black pavers, for instance, can make a bold statement when paired with red brick.
- Neutral colors: You can also opt for neutral-colored pavers such as beige, cream, or light grey. While these colors do not contrast with the brick as much, they will create a harmonious look and highlight the beauty of the brick.
In the end, the decision on what color pavers to choose will depend on your personal style and preference. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different colors and see what works best for you and your home.
What paving slabs go with red brick?
When choosing pavers for a red brick house, it’s important to consider whether you want the pavers to blend in with the brick or create a contrast.
One of the most common questions homeowners have is whether to choose dark or light colored pavers.
Ultimately, the decision should be based on personal preference and the overall look you’re trying to achieve.
However, here are some things to consider:
- Dark pavers tend to create a more traditional and classic look.
- Light pavers can give off a modern and contemporary feel.
- Dark pavers may show more dirt and grime over time.
- Light pavers may show more stains and discoloration if not maintained properly.
It’s also important to consider the color of any other outdoor features, such as the roof, shutters, and landscaping.
Ultimately, the goal is to choose pavers that complement the existing elements and enhance the overall curb appeal of your home.
What pavers look good with brick?
Choosing the right color paver for a red brick house can be tricky as it is essential to find the right balance between the contrasting colors.
Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect paver color for your red brick house:
- Consider neutral colors: Gray, beige, and cream colored pavers are a great option as they complement and enhance the red brick.
- Go for earthy tones: Brown and terracotta colored pavers are a good option as they blend well with the natural environment and give a rustic feel.
- Opt for contrasting colors: If you’re looking to make a statement, choose a contrasting color like blue or green. However, make sure it complements the overall style and color scheme of your house.
- Test samples: Before making a final decision, test out different color paver samples in natural lighting to see how they look against your house.
Remember, choosing the right color paver is subjective, and it ultimately comes down to personal preference. So, take your time and find one that truly complements your house’s style.
Should pavers be dark or light?
The common preference is a neutral tone paver that complements the reddish-brown color of the bricks. The most popular paver color for a red brick house is gray, which provides a modern and clean look.
Gray pavers come in various shades, from light to dark, that can work with any brick shade. Another popular choice is a tan paver that gives a softer contrast with the red bricks.
Consider choosing a paver that is made of natural stone or concrete material that can withstand outdoor weather elements while matching the aesthetics of the house.
Additionally, make sure to select a paver style that fits nicely with the landscaping and overall design of the house. A traditional brick paver or a flagstone paver can add a classic touch while enhancing the house’s curb appeal.
How do I choose a paver color?
When deciding on the best paver shape for a patio or driveway to complement a red brick house, there are a few options to consider.
It is important to choose a shape that will not only enhance the overall look of the property but also complement the color of the house.
Here are some paver shape options to consider that will go well with a red brick house:
- Rectangular pavers: This shape offers a traditional and classic look and pairs well with brick.
- Herringbone pattern pavers: This style can create a unique and eye-catching design and pairs well with brick as well,
- Cobblestone pavers: This shape offers a rustic and charming look and can complement the texture of red brick.
Ultimately, the best paver shape will depend on personal preference, budget, and the specific style of the house and surrounding landscape.
It is always recommended to consult with a professional landscaper or hardscape contractor to ensure the best possible outcome.
What is the most popular paver?
When it comes to deciding on the perfect paver pattern, there are a variety of options to choose from.
However, some paver patterns are more popular than others due to their versatility and aesthetic appeal.
The most popular paver pattern is the herringbone pattern, which is known for its durability and ability to withstand heavy foot traffic.
This pattern can also be customized by adjusting the angle of the bricks to create a unique and interesting design.
Other popular paver patterns include the running bond pattern, basket weave pattern, and circular pattern.
Ultimately, the best paver pattern for your red brick house will depend on your personal style and the overall look you want to achieve.
- Herringbone pattern is the most popular paver pattern
- Can be customized by adjusting the angle of bricks
- Running bond pattern, basket weave pattern, and circular pattern are other popular patterns to consider
- Best paver pattern will depend on personal style and desired look
What is the best paver shape?
The best paver shape for a red-brick house largely depends on the overall style and desired aesthetic you want to achieve, as well as the size and layout of your outdoor space.
Opting for a paver shape that complements the architectural style and pattern of your red-brick house enhances the visual appeal and creates a harmonious look.
When considering paver shapes, it’s essential to keep in mind the functionality, ease of installation, and maintenance requirements.
- Rectangular or square pavers: Ideal for a classic and timeless look, these shapes offer a clean and uniform appearance that complements traditional red-brick homes.
- Fan-shaped pavers: These create a visually interesting and dynamic pattern, adding a touch of elegance and refinement to the space, making them suitable for a more sophisticated aesthetic.
- Cobblestone pavers: With their irregular shapes and sizes, cobblestone pavers evoke the charm of an old-world European street and work well with rustic or vintage-style red-brick houses.
- Interlocking pavers: These shapes have edges designed to fit together, making installation easier and providing a stable surface. They come in various patterns and designs, allowing for a customized appearance to suit your preferences and the style of your red-brick house.
What is the most popular paver pattern?
The most popular paver pattern is the herringbone pattern.
This classic pattern, characterized by its interlocking, zigzagging design, is widely used for walkways, driveways, and patios due to its durability, aesthetic appeal, and ability to withstand heavy loads.
The herringbone pattern is not only visually pleasing but also ensures that the pavers are interlocking and stable, offering both functionality and style.
- Herringbone pattern
- Running bond pattern
- Basketweave pattern
- European fan pattern
- Circular pattern
When selecting pavers compatible with a red brick house, it is essential to consider the overall look and color scheme.
Some popular choices for paver colors that complement red brick homes are:
- Earth-toned colors (brown, beige, or tan)
- Grey or charcoal
- Sandstone or limestone hues
- Contrasting colors (e.g., dark blue or black)
Ideas for Non-Red Paver Colours to Compliment a Red Brick Home
Choosing the right paver colour to complement a red brick home can be a daunting task. It is essential to select a contrasting colour that highlights your home’s architectural features without clashing with the existing red brick.
We’ve compiled a list of non-red paver colours that not only complement red brick homes but also create a striking visual appeal.
- Grey: A neutral colour that pairs well with the warmth of red brick while providing an elegant contrast.
- Sandstone: A light, earthy tone that adds a natural touch, harmonizing with the red bricks.
- Charcoal: Dark and bold, this colour provides a striking contrast to red brick and creates an attention-grabbing look.
- Chocolate Brown: A deep, rich tone that complements the warmth of red brick while adding a touch of sophistication.
- Cream: A soft, neutral option that works well with red brick and provides a gentle contrast.
- Slate Blue: A cool, muted shade of blue that adds a touch of color without overpowering the red brick.
Remember to consider the surrounding landscape, personal style preference, and the overall desired effect when selecting the perfect paver colour.
“The key to selecting pavers for a red brick house is to choose colors that complement rather than clash with the warm, earthy tones of the brick.” – HGTVcolorvisit
Tips for Pairing Red Brick House with Neutral Colours for Outdoor Paving
Choosing the right neutral colours for outdoor paving to compliment a red brick house can enhance your property’s curb appeal and create a harmonious exterior design. Neutral tones can balance the boldness of red brick and offer a calming effect.
Here are some tips to help you pair neutral colours with a red brick house for your outdoor paving:
- Opt for colours, such as beige, brown, or grey, that complement the tones of the red brick without overpowering it.
- Consider the intensity of the red brick colour when selecting your neutral paving tones. A more muted red brick may pair well with lighter neutrals, whereas a bolder, brighter red may require darker neutral colours to provide balance.
- Ensure consistency in your design by coordinating other exterior elements (e.g., shutters, trim, and roof) with the neutral paving colour.
What are the Best Shade of Pavers to Compliment a Red Brick Exterior?
Choosing the best shade of pavers to complement a red brick exterior is crucial for enhancing your home’s curb appeal.
When selecting the right paver color, consider the hues and tones of the red bricks, as well as the style of your home. Generally, neutral shades, cool tones, or contrasting colors work well with red brick exteriors.
- Neutral shades: Opt for grey, beige, or sand-colored pavers, as they blend seamlessly with the red brick without drawing attention away from your home’s exterior.
- Cool tones: Cooler toned pavers like light blue, green, or pale purple can create a calming contrast to the warmth of red bricks, adding visual interest.
- Contrasting colors: For a bold statement, choose pavers that contrast with the red brick exterior. Colors like charcoal, black, or dark brown can make the red bricks stand out even more.
Tips for Highlighting a Red Brick Home with Complimentary Pavers
When choosing pavers to complement a red brick house, it is essential to select colors that harmonize with the home’s existing brickwork and overall aesthetic.
Selecting the right color pavers can enhance curb appeal, create a sense of cohesion, and add value to your property.
To create an appealing exterior space that highlights the beauty of a red brick home, consider the following tips for choosing complimentary paver colors:
- Opt for neutral tones: Neutral colors such as beige, sand, or gray are versatile and work well with red brick, offering a subtler contrast while allowing the bricks to shine.
- Play with earth tones: Brown and terracotta pavers can create a warm, inviting look that pairs nicely with the red brick.
- Embrace contrast: Darker paver colors such as charcoal or black offer a striking contrast, accentuating the bright red tones of the bricks.
- Coordinate with other elements: When choosing paver colors, factor in other exterior features such as roofing, trim, and landscaping to ensure a coherent and visually appealing design.
How to Find the Perfect Shade of Paver for a Red Brick Home?
Finding the perfect shade of paver for a red brick home can be challenging, but with a few helpful tips, you can achieve a stunning and cohesive look.
The key is to find a paver color that complements the red brick without overpowering it. Balance, contrast, and harmony are essential elements to consider when making your selection.
Here are some tips for finding the perfect shade of paver for a red brick home:
- Look for colors that either match or contrast with the red brick. For example, you could choose a paver in a similar shade of red or opt for a more contrasting color, like gray or beige.
- Consider the style and era of the home. Traditional red-brick homes look great with classic paver colors, while modern homes may benefit from more contemporary shades.
- Review the overall color scheme of your home’s exterior, including roof colors, trim colors, and other exterior elements. Your paver choice should help to tie these colors together harmoniously.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match different paver colors and patterns to create a unique and dynamic look for your outdoor space.
Additionally, be sure to:
- Sample a few paver colors before making a final decision. Observe how they look in different lighting situations, as colors may appear differently in sunlight versus shade.
- Consult with a professional landscaper or designer for guidance and recommendations on finding the perfect paver color.
- Take your time and shop around, as there are many different paver options available on the market.
Picking the Right Shade of Red Brick Pavers for Your Home
Choosing the right shade of red brick pavers for your home is crucial as it can significantly impact the overall aesthetic appeal of your property.
The key is to select a shade that complements the existing red brick exterior of your house without clashing or appearing mismatched.
Consider the following factors when selecting the perfect red brick paver color:
- Undertone: Determine the undertone of the red brick used in your home. It could be warm tones (with orange or brown hues) or cool tones (with blue or gray hues).
- Surrounding landscape: Consider the colors present in the surrounding landscape, such as the plants, flowers, and natural elements in your yard.
- Architectural style: Factor in the architectural style of your home, as certain shades of red may be more appropriate for specific styles.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right shade of red brick pavers for your home:
- For homes with warm undertones, opt for pavers in shades like burnt orange, terracotta or rustic red.
- For homes with cool undertones, choose pavers in shades of burgundy, maroon, or deep brick red.
- To create a harmonious look, consider using pavers with subtle variations in color, rather than a uniform shade.
- Use samples to test how different shades look against the existing brick and surrounding landscape before making your final decision.